Saints Row IV: 1 Million Dollar Edition Revealed

Most expensive Limited Edition game ever released!

Posted by Bytyqi   09th August 2013

Related Games

Saints Row IV

Xbox 360

Today, Deep Silver unveiled what could be the most expensive game in the world, surpassing the price of Grid 2 Mono Edition which was priced at £125,000.

The new Saints Row title, Saints Row 4, will have the price tag of $1 million! For those of us in other countries, it's £644,620 or €749,625.

Unfortunately, there won't be many copies of this limited edition, some reports say there will only be one, some say that specific retailers will get one copy each. As you can see above, the official advertisement for the limited edition from Deep Silver says that there will only be one, so we'll go with that.

You are probably wondering what $1 million can get you, here is a list of all the goodies you will get in this bundle:
  • Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
  • A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
  • A full day of spy training
  • A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
  • One year's membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo
  • Plastic Surgery of the purchaser's choice
  • A shopping spree with a personal shopper
  • 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
  • Hostage rescue experience
  • A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance
  • 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two

• If you have the money to purchase this, and actually wish to do so, you can buy it from GAME in the UK. When you click the buy link on the game's page, your default mail client will open as the only way to purchase the game is to email Deep Silver at 'makemeasaint@deepsilver.com'.

Saints Row 4 will be released in the Europe on the 23rd of August, and in North America on the 20th.

II N0 Scope45 I 10 Aug 2013 02:33 am

I would get this but I don't like Saints Row.FEAR EPIDEMIC

Shame you can't afford it

llDurbinll 10 Aug 2013 03:41 am

I would get this but I don't like Saints Row.FEAR EPIDEMIC

Shame you can't afford itII N0 Scope45 I

Post last edited 10 Aug 2013 02:42 pm by XeWoN.

FEAR EPIDEMIC 10 Aug 2013 08:06 am

I would get this but II N0 Scope45 I's credit card didnt have enough moneyFEAR EPIDEMIC

Shame you can't afford itII N0 Scope45 I
          If you had more money I could ;)

Site Moderator n1ckKz 10 Aug 2013 05:35 pm

Post last edited 10 Aug 2013 05:36 pm by n1ckKz.

Administrator Callumpy 10 Aug 2013 06:28 pm

I won't pay 40 quid for SR4, why? because SR3 was a poor example of how the SR series has gone down hill, judging by the vids and pics of 4 it's just got worse. infact this copy is probably a scam on getting the company out of any debt they might be in when they too go bump like... *Cough* THQ.n1ckKz

Deep Silver ain't going anywhere. I think this is just something funny for them to do.

Administrator Stealth David 10 Aug 2013 07:42 pm

Just pre-ordered mine!

II N0 Scope45 I 10 Aug 2013 10:50 pm

Shame you can't afford itII N0 Scope45 I
                  If you had more money I could ;)FEAR EPIDEMIC

Way to stereotype yourself

News Manager Bytyqi 11 Aug 2013 12:51 am

Shame you can't afford itII N0 Scope45 I
                    If you had more money I could ;)FEAR EPIDEMIC

Way to stereotype yourself II N0 Scope45 I

Guys, stop arguing. This is a post about a game and not about your personal lifes or economies.

KY PRO 2008 11 Aug 2013 04:41 am

News Manager Bytyqi 11 Aug 2013 05:04 am

most ppl dont realize that this is false because regular civilians do not have acess to space flight n most of the 1%s in the population dont either honestly i dont see any1 paying that much for a francise that is falling behind just like epic has KY PRO 2008

Seeing how expensive and really giving this is, I can't find any other reason other than they've done this only to break records and to get media attention. The sum for all this is around 650K while they sell it for 1M, which is a huge profit. I agree with you.

Administrator Callumpy 11 Aug 2013 09:27 am

I think anyone with enough money has access to space flight, especially Virgin Galactic which was made for that very reason. To someone this $1 million will be pocket money.

You need to register or sign in to leave a comment.