Captain Price DLC Incoming!

DLC announced for Call of Duty: Ghosts

Posted by Manic Ado   16th February 2014

Related Games

Call of Duty would never be complete without Captain Price and here it’s been unveiled that the next downloadable content for Call of Duty Ghosts will be the Captain Price DLC. It will be on the Xbox One and 360 on the 18th February, a few weeks before the PlayStation where the release date is still unconfirmed.

With this downloadable content will be a Captain Price avatar and other personalisation effects. There were also be a fresh wave of Micro-transaction items coming too in the form of personalisation pack, character skins and much more.

So for the downloadable content for Captain Price, How much will it cost?
The answer is a sleek $3.99. There will also be a mentionable extra slots pack too which will cost $1.99. The extra slots pack boosts your load outs to 10, instead of the normal 6 for a great price.

A statement from one of swords stated: “For Modern Warfare fans, there’s the Captain Price Legend Pack, which combines one of the most legendary Call of Duty operators as a playable character in multiplayer & squads matches, along with his own special Personalization Pack. You’ll get Capt. Price himself, a weapon camo, a player background, a player patch, and reticule in one pack for $3.99. And yes, the reticule is Price’s moustache.”

That's all for now Folks, Please feel free to share your views below.

cloelea 17 Feb 2014 10:37 pm

rather wait for next extinction map after onslaught

Post last edited 17 Feb 2014 10:37 pm by cloelea.

Administrator XeWoN 17 Feb 2014 10:39 pm

rather wait for next extinction map after onslaughtcloelea

I'm going to agree with you, I find myself playing the smaller co-op (Spec-Ops, Zombies and Extinction) side games in Call of Duty over the competitive multiplayer.

cloelea 18 Feb 2014 02:48 am

that's right, besides those modes have achievements tied to them which gives me the need to do it for my completion.

FEAR EPIDEMIC 18 Feb 2014 04:11 am

So is this not part of the SEASON PASS? Facepalm. This is just unnecessary.

News Editor Grimlocke Prime 18 Feb 2014 12:25 pm

I think that the micro-transactions should be tied to season passes if they are going to continue to do them so that people who have already spent money on the season pass should get them as part of that season pass or if not at a reduced cost

Administrator XeWoN 18 Feb 2014 05:19 pm

I personally believe that the micro-transaction system is a disgusting way for Micro$oft to scam easily led people into wasting more currency on certain games.Grimlocke Prime

This isn't down to Microsoft, the publisher (Activision in this case) is the ones creating the micro-transactions. The micro-transactions in Ghosts are also available on other gaming platforms.

Administrator Callumpy 18 Feb 2014 05:59 pm

I personally don't believe in micro-transactions in retail games but for free games like Doritos Crash Course 2 I think it is fine.XeWoN

Also I despise Pay 2 Win games.

Community Manager Manic Ado 19 Feb 2014 01:21 am

There is also no cross over, So if you buy something on the xbox 360 you will NOT recieve it on the xbox one. You will have to repurchase.

You need to register or sign in to leave a comment.