Future DLC and a Season Pass for Titanfall announced

Both free and paid versions

Posted by Bytyqi   05th March 2014

Related Games

Titanfall

Xbox One

If you somehow manage to get bored of the upcoming and already award-winning Titanfall, don't worry. Soon you'll be able to enjoy even more falling titans.

You'll be seeing both free and paid downloadable content in the future. If you feel like your wallet wouldn't mind the paid versions, stick around for the Season Pass that'll grant you access to those for free.

Yesterday, Zampella filled us in. "We're going to do paid DLC, we're also going to do free updates," he said during an interview with GameSpot. "There are things that we want in the game that we didn't get to ship in the final game. So we'll add private matches and things like that for free." As for the paid goodies, Zampella said: "We're not going to do microtransactions." The reason for a season pass, which hardcore gaming forums always view with suspicion, is "if you buy it up front, it's a deal,"

When Zampella got questions about if Xbox 360 would receive a Season Pass (which will be released two weeks after the Xbox One version), he wasn't very sure. "We'll have to sit down with EA and talk about that. My assumption is yes, but I don't know if I'm the best person to speak for that."

Titanfall for Xbox One release dates are as follows: 11th of March in the US, 13th of March in Europe and 14th of March in the UK. Xbox 360 owners will have to wait until March 28 to play this game on their 360 consoles.

As a side note, you can now view the full achievement list for Titanfall on our site by clicking here.

Site Moderator Stealth David 6 Mar 2014 10:30 am

Am I the only one that doesn't want this game?

Administrator Callumpy 6 Mar 2014 10:30 am

Am I the only one that doesn't want this game?Stealth David

Probably! I kinda want it.

DId you have a go on the beta?

Site Moderator Stealth David 6 Mar 2014 01:37 pm

Am I the only one that doesn't want this game?Stealth David

Probably! I kinda want it.

DId you have a go on the beta?Callumpy

Nope I have no interest what so ever just looks like COD clone :)

DillionDay 6 Mar 2014 03:27 pm

I'm not looking forward to it at all. I will probably get it since new Xbox One games are coming out at a snails pace. If it wasn't for DLC, I would have anything to do on the One.

Administrator Callumpy 6 Mar 2014 07:23 pm

Am I the only one that doesn't want this game?Stealth David

Probably! I kinda want it.

DId you have a go on the beta?Callumpy

Nope I have no interest what so ever just looks like COD clone :)Stealth David

Have you ever played CoD?

elad72 6 Mar 2014 08:44 pm

Am I the only one that doesn't want this game?Stealth David

Probably! I kinda want it.

DId you have a go on the beta?Callumpy

Nope I have no interest what so ever just looks like COD clone :)Stealth David

Have you ever played CoD?Callumpy

don't think Ive seen robots in cod

You need to register or sign in to leave a comment.