Not tracking the time

ageQned

• Gamerscore: 152089
  • Total posts: 12
  • Level: 4
  • Posted: 29 Jan 2017 04:53 pm
    He guys whats up with this site? Many games are not tracking the play time. Like Dead Rising 4 and Resident Evil 7 and many more. Forza Horizon 3 i play alsmost 80 hours now and here it said 22 hours.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 164705
  • Total posts: 446
  • Level: 28
  • Posted: 31 Jan 2017 12:48 pm
    He guys whats up with this site? Many games are not tracking the play time. Like Dead Rising 4 and Resident Evil 7 and many more. Forza Horizon 3 i play alsmost 80 hours now and here it said 22 hours.ageQned

We made our tracker for play times slightly different to how the Xbox one was doing it back when we first added it to the site. The reason behind this was the Xbox One failed to log times correctly with some people having played games for silly amounts of time (eg. It said I had played Killer Instinct for over 600 hours).

It appears that the Xbox is no longer having this issue and we have already changed the code for the next update to the site so it will link with the time stated on Xbox.

ageQned

• Gamerscore: 152089
  • Total posts: 12
  • Level: 4
  • Posted: 1 Feb 2017 01:46 pm
    Ok thanks for the info.

Woof Woef

• Gamerscore: 5485
  • Total posts: 17
  • Level: 5
  • Posted: 19 Feb 2017 09:31 pm
    I didn't want to make a new thread, because it would be incredibly similar.

Either way, I know the site is tracking my time, but it's not updating it.
    I can be fairly certain that it's tracking it, because I've had a similar thing happen earlier, and XeWoN fixed it and I didn't lose any hours :)
    (It tracked my hours for 1 session, the he fixed it, then it tracked my hours again for 1 session, and now it's not updating again)

So I'm curious what's going on. Every refresh, it'll update the achievements just fine.
    I figured every time I stopped playing the game and then refreshed, it would update, but it doesn't?
    I always play early morning (3 AM - 10 AM EST), and usually don't play until the next morning. So it has a whole day to update/refresh.
    I'm a little confused. Is it my account, the game, the fact that it's on 360, or the site?
    Gold, Privacy settings to everybody, always online, disc-based gams installed on external HDD.

A year or so ago (on a different account) I didn't recall having this issue, so I'm a little confused. :fool:

But either way, any and all insight would be greatly appreciated! :)

Woof :carefree: