404 Not A Member of site

XDG SwiftFury82

• Gamerscore: 1760
  • Total posts: 2
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 21 Dec 2017 12:14 am
    If I'm not a member of the site how am I posting this now?

The gamer you have requested is not a member of the site.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 175345
  • Total posts: 454
  • Level: 28
  • Posted: 25 May 2018 04:21 pm
    I just started having this issue after changing my gamertag. My gamertag updated correctly on here but my profile page shows 404 message and some of my gamercards have a privacy settings enabled message on them now. Everything else appears to work on the site. Wondering if someone can help with this.NekoKera

I made a small typo in your gamertag url when I updated your gamertag, everything should be all good now.

NekoKera

• Gamerscore: 137160
  • Total posts: 1
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 11 Aug 2018 03:19 pm
    Kinda embarrassing but I changed my gamertag once again and I'm experiencing the same issue with the site displaying my old gamertag and page. My old Xbox Gamertag was "Kera Seirei" and my new Xbox Gamertag is "NekoKera". I made this change on Xbox.com about two weeks ago and haven't noticed it changed on here across the website scans.
    Post last edited 11 Aug 2018 03:19 pm by NekoKera.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 175345
  • Total posts: 454
  • Level: 28
  • Posted: 12 Aug 2018 03:48 pm
    Kinda embarrassing but I changed my gamertag once again and I'm experiencing the same issue with the site displaying my old gamertag and page. My old Xbox Gamertag was "Kera Seirei" and my new Xbox Gamertag is "NekoKera". I made this change on Xbox.com about two weeks ago and haven't noticed it changed on here across the website scans.NekoKera

We've updated your gamertag on the site, we are also looking into making it automatically update user's gamertag. The site will continue to track you with the wrong gamertag as it works off a unique identifier from Xbox Live.