Site Bugs

Page: 1, ... 8, 9, 10, 11

XeWoN

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 178138
  • Total posts: 456
  • Level: 29
  • Posted: 18 Oct 2012 02:17 am
    Please can you post any bugs that you encounter on the site in this forum post so that we can look over the issue and try to correct it as quick as possible.

Thank you,
    MyGamerProfile Admin Team.

Jyejitsu

• Gamerscore: 145015
  • Total posts: 22
  • Level: 5
  • Posted: 23 May 2013 11:15 am
    Even though it ain\'t really a bug unless it has something to do with the hotlinking from xbox.com. But anyway when I checked Stealth David\'s profile I saw that James Cameron\'s Avatar: The Game is displayed as James Cameron\\\'s Avatar: The Game

Post last edited 23 May 2013 11:16 am by Jyejitsu.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Posted: 25 May 2013 01:09 am
    Even though it ain\'t really a bug unless it has something to do with the hotlinking from xbox.com. But anyway when I checked Stealth David\'s profile I saw that James Cameron\'s Avatar: The Game is displayed as James Cameron\\\'s Avatar: The GameJyejitsu

This was a bug with the old games system, we fixed this issue when we updated to the site design. The name should be displayed correctly.

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 420165
  • Total posts: 315
  • Level: 20
  • Posted: 8 Jul 2013 05:40 pm
    Just to let you guys know. Upon registration it might be a good idea to state that you need to add the [ CODE ] brackets on your bio, i thought it was just the code at first. Also that it might take around 10 minutes before the site recognizes that it\'s in your bio.

Cool site though guys, i\'ll spread the word.

Don't feed the trolls.

elad72

• Gamerscore: 184460
  • Total posts: 85
  • Level: 10
  • Posted: 8 Jul 2013 06:11 pm
    spam

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 06:12 pm
    Sorry, whenever i reply to a forum post i get an error page and it sent the message twice :S

Don't feed the trolls.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Posted: 8 Jul 2013 06:22 pm
    Thanks for giving us the feedback n1ckKz, we will look into the issue with the forum posts and update the registration page to inform people to use the brackets.

DTI April

• Gamerscore: 286447
  • Total posts: 7
  • Level: 3
  • Posted: 9 Jul 2013 03:47 pm
    Hi guys. Nice looking site you\'ve got here. I\'ve noticed a few game images are missing. Usually on WP games. Is there anywhere I can go to submit info?

Edit: Found it! :laugh:
    Post last edited 9 Jul 2013 03:55 pm by DTI April.

Manic Ado

Community Manager

• Gamerscore: 528275
  • Total posts: 105
  • Level: 13
  • Posted: 9 Jul 2013 04:02 pm
    Games, When clicking on the letters to choose the appropriate lettered games: On M, DW6 Appears as the first option, even though that should be in the D section.

Stealth David

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 1146531
  • Total posts: 498
  • Level: 25
  • Posted: 9 Jul 2013 04:22 pm
    Sorry I posted the same thing as nick in a topic I will try to delete it myself if I cant feel free to do it yourself.

Follow me on Twitter for a chance to win free games!

https://twitter.com/StealthDavid

XeWoN

Administrator

• Posted: 9 Jul 2013 04:26 pm
    Hi guys. Nice looking site you\'ve got here. I\'ve noticed a few game images are missing. Usually on WP games. Is there anywhere I can go to submit info?

Edit: Found it! :laugh:DTI April

We are aware that there are issues with some of the box arts, this is an issue on Xbox side where there are no game box art is stored. We have a back-end system that lets us change the box art which we will start to do very soon.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Posted: 9 Jul 2013 04:27 pm
    Games, When clicking on the letters to choose the appropriate lettered games: On M, DW6 Appears as the first option, even though that should be in the D section.Manic Ado

Thanks for pointing this one out, it has now been resolved.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Posted: 9 Jul 2013 04:27 pm
    Sorry I posted the same thing as nick in a topic I will try to delete it myself if I cant feel free to do it yourself.Stealth David

No need to say sorry, the more feedback about things like this the better. :)

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Posted: 9 Jul 2013 07:15 pm
    I was wondering XeWoN, would it be possible to make it as when the your gamer pic on the upper right side is clicked it instantly brings up ur profile/stats etc? would be useful :)

Also the problem with the reply button on the forums seems to be working okay for me now.

Don't feed the trolls.

Post last edited 9 Jul 2013 07:15 pm by n1ckKz.

XeWoN

Administrator

• Posted: 9 Jul 2013 08:32 pm
    I was wondering XeWoN, would it be possible to make it as when the your gamer pic on the upper right side is clicked it instantly brings up ur profile/stats etc? would be useful :)n1ckKz

You can now click your gamer picture to go to your profile.

Also the problem with the reply button on the forums seems to be working okay for me now.n1ckKz

I forgot to post that I had fixed the issue. :p

DTI April

• Gamerscore: 286447
  • Total posts: 7
  • Level: 3
  • Posted: 9 Jul 2013 11:22 pm

We are aware that there are issues with some of the box arts, this is an issue on Xbox side where there are no game box art is stored. We have a back-end system that lets us change the box art which we will start to do very soon.XeWoN

Ahh. That explains why it\'s mostly the WP and Win8 games. Maybe an interim generic Windows image will suffice for a while and keep the manual labour down? I\'m not overly concerned by it personally.

Callumpy

Administrator

• Gamerscore: 139945
  • Total posts: 450
  • Level: 25
  • Posted: 9 Jul 2013 11:26 pm

We are aware that there are issues with some of the box arts, this is an issue on Xbox side where there are no game box art is stored. We have a back-end system that lets us change the box art which we will start to do very soon.XeWoN

Ahh. That explains why it\'s mostly the WP and Win8 games. Maybe an interim generic Windows image will suffice for a while and keep the manual labour down? I\'m not overly concerned by it personally.DTI April

I am concerned by it because i\'m OCD :laugh:

Its usually my job to fix that anyway, ill try and find or make some images for the missing box arts soon, once all of the game platforms have been cleared up.

n1ckKz

Site Moderator

• Posted: 9 Jul 2013 11:51 pm
    Sweet upgrade, that feels much better good job guys! ;)

Also i must add, listening to the community is fantastic, this is becoming one of my favorite 360 sites :)

Don't feed the trolls.

Post last edited 10 Jul 2013 12:01 am by n1ckKz.

Zedymieon77

• Gamerscore: 146293
  • Total posts: 2
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 10 Jul 2013 06:20 am
    Found a Games related issue. Going to T, it shows that there are 2 different versions for Tales of Vesperia. However, upon clicking on either image/boxart for Tales of Vesperia, it links me to the page with the(what looks like) European box art. I even go to my profile, and click Tales of Vesperia from there, and it links me to the same place. The leaderboard on that page also doesn\'t show that I\'ve even played the game.