What is the best suicide option? :innocent:Stealth David
    Really
    Minecraft ant12

minecraft ant12

• Gamerscore: 51744
  • Total posts: 7
  • Level: 3
  • Posted: 13 Mar 2016 06:32 am
    So what do members of this site make of the recent Console bans and in some cases main account bans?

At first I thought it was something only to do with the Oman and Rayman stuff but some people (ones with account bans) say its to do with content duplication and playing DLC from different regions?

I myself didn't do any of the Oman stuff ect ect but I do have a NTSC box and people even say that buying DLC from other regions is a no-no now....

So has anyone here got banned or know someone who has or have you manage to slip under the ban hammer radar... Good luck everyone

Stealth David
    Xbox should stop banning people for no reason
    Minecraft ant12

MAXAITA

• Gamerscore: 171410
  • Total posts: 5
  • Level: 2
  • Posted: 26 Jan 2017 09:11 pm
    a mi me acaban de banear una consola pero creo que esta ya estaba baneada desde hace mucho tiempo y todavia no la habia conectado.

marKot1K

• Gamerscore: 120957
  • Total posts: 2
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 17 Feb 2017 08:22 am
    I didn't think the bans were much different than how they've gone about it in the past... so should I be cautious about using an NTSC-J Xbox 360 that I bought so I could play Japanese SHMUPS here in the U.K.?

rn

KTBFFH

Post last edited 17 Feb 2017 08:23 am by marKot1K.

Stealth David

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 840485
  • Total posts: 433
  • Level: 23
  • Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:32 pm
    I didn't think the bans were much different than how they've gone about it in the past... so should I be cautious about using an NTSC-J Xbox 360 that I bought so I could play Japanese SHMUPS here in the U.K.?marKot1K

I have played most NTSC-J and NTSC games you have nothing to worry about as long as you are buying the games and dlc and not licence transferring or anything else bad.

Follow me on Twitter for a chance to win free games!

https://twitter.com/StealthDavid