Hi

SuzyRedd

• Gamerscore: 2810
  • Total posts: 6
  • Level: 3
  • Posted: 9 Nov 2016 07:43 pm
    Hi everybody. I am new to Xbox One. I have been playing on Steam and on PlayStation for a long time. I still play on PlayStation. But I just got a Xbox One from my dad. (i use to have a 360) Just coming here to say hello. I don't have a lot of games and most of the online games I play are on PlayStation. I do have Left For Dead and Mass Effect 3 MP and Forza. I got Sunset Overdrive which is a lot of fun and Recore but I haven't tried that yet. Are there any other Xbox only games that are good? I like a different games. Just not very hard ones. I am not that good. I :angel:

I already have Overwatch and The Division and some others on Playstation. I don;t like call of duty games.

Anyway Hello!!!

PSN: SuzyRed
    Twitch: Surrender Dorothy
    YouTube: Surrender Dorothy

Bytyqi

News Manager

• Gamerscore: 256830
  • Total posts: 267
  • Level: 23
  • Posted: 9 Nov 2016 10:43 pm
    Hi SuzyRedd and welcome to the site!
    Glad you got the chance to get a hold of an Xbox One. Left 4 Dead and Mass Effect 3 are two classic games. I strongly recommend that you try out the Halo series (the earlier ones, once 343 Industries took over, well..). Another game series I think you'd enjoy is the Fable series. Try them out!

Again, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy the features, I see you already generated your own gamercard, awesome! If you have any questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me or any admin a private message. :)

Post last edited 9 Nov 2016 10:45 pm by Bytyqi.

SuzyRedd

• Gamerscore: 2810
  • Total posts: 6
  • Level: 3
  • Posted: 10 Nov 2016 05:16 pm
    Thank you. I do have Fable 2 and 3 I will have to put them on Xbox One and finish them. I really liked fable 3 so far. I have one of the Halo games. I will check the other ones you said. I started playing Recore and liking that.
    Thank you

PSN: SuzyRed
    Twitch: Surrender Dorothy
    YouTube: Surrender Dorothy

Stealth David

Site Moderator

• Gamerscore: 888980
  • Total posts: 480
  • Level: 24
  • Posted: 11 Nov 2016 11:09 am
    Thank you. I do have Fable 2 and 3 I will have to put them on Xbox One and finish them. I really liked fable 3 so far. I have one of the Halo games. I will check the other ones you said. I started playing Recore and liking that.
    Thank youSuzyRedd

I got Recore also want to start playing it soon and welcome to the site.

Follow me on Twitter for a chance to win free games!

https://twitter.com/StealthDavid

AwakenTheBacon1

• Gamerscore: 47074
  • Total posts: 2
  • Level: 1
  • Posted: 31 Dec 2016 05:09 pm
    Hi all, new to XBox after been with Playstation from pretty much day 1. Looking forward to adding achievements to the trophies, bring on the G's
    Post last edited 31 Dec 2016 05:09 pm by AwakenTheBacon1.